When Ford put together the SVT F-150 Raptor, the truck stood alone in performance on and off road, offering more power, more capability and more high end hardware ever made available in a production vehicle. So how can this be improved on?
Roush Performance started with the now legendary Raptor as a baseline and went to work, adding OEM level components and systems to take SVT’s off-road beast to the next level.
They started with their Roush 2.3 liter TVS based supercharger system which uses an air to water intercooler, Roush proprietary PCM calibration, and a number of other components to boost horsepower of the 6.2 liter big-block V8 to an astounding 590. Torque increases to 590 ft. lb as well.
The Roush Raptor also gets a number of the company’s trademark visuals and accouterments to boost its image as well. A full set of custom Roush graphics includes a windshield banner and logos on the side of the box.
The interior also gets custom embroidered leather headrests and LED boost gauge. The Roush Raptor is expensive no doubt, but comes with the same warranty coverage you expect with your brand new Ford. The Roush Raptor is available now at your local Roush Ford Dealers in both SuperCab and CrewCab configurations.
• ROUSH R2300 2.3L Supercharger featuring Eaton’s TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher RPM’s
• High efficiency intercooler system featuring a high capacity air-to-water intercooler, dual-core low temperature radiator, large degas bottle and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
• High-flow cold air induction system featuring a 100mm MAF housing, an injection-molded air box, blow-molded clean air tube and high flow, washable, premium air filter
• Twin 60mm throttle body
• Integrated bypass valve to increase fuel efficiency
• Unique ROUSH PCM calibration producing 590 horsepower and 590 lb-ft of torque
• ROUSH high-performance, polished stainless steel exhaust System
Chassis & Body:
• ROUSH windshield banner
• “ROUSH OFF-ROAD” decals
• Custom embroidered ROUSH OFF-ROAD headrests
• ROUSH gauge vent pod
• ROUSH LED boost gauge
• ROUSH matte black side panel graphics