Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlisle 2009

Carlisle All-Ford Nationals Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009

Carlisle Events All-Ford Nationals. Experience The Cars. The People. The Excitement.

So.... after last year a decision was made to make our little area.... more of a tailgate then a car show.... and frankly I like that idea.

Big thing is.... I need to know who is planning on attending this year so we can start the plan!

I would like to get the same area we had last year (just because it was close to the bathrooms and I have the bladder of a 6 day old squirrel. But, also... it was easy in and easy out.

Having the tent last year was a god send (thanks Sam). But the one thing we really needed was my truck there and food and drink so we could party without the high prices and long lines at the stands.

So.... who is in?

as always.... there will be a Saturday night party at my house in Taneytown but that can be planned later and as always... there will be some room at my house for the first few who sign up to stay over.

Will Attend:

FnsweetS3 - Taneytown, MD
    My Cobra has a new home

Originally posted by Rider4Life01
    Hopefully I wont be sick again this year.... That sucked! Matt is right, that spot was the best, and it was easy to get out when we were ready to leave.
    Matt, dont get into any trouble so you can drive your car.... and enough with the mangina jokes. lol
    If we can take a truck with cook out supplies and stuff that would be awesome!
    rules are made to be broken, im all good now!
    sigpic

Comment

We should probubly Register Soon..... Registration is now open on the website..
      Chris, are you handling the club registry???

Comment

Put fnsweet as you club affiliation ....

send me an email with your confirmation number.
        My Cobra has a new home

Comment

....................bump

Comment

I had a great time last year. I'd love to tag along again if that's cool with you guys. Hopefully I'll have some way of preventing my trans from overheating this time LOL.
            Bored, stroked, cammed, ported, polished and blown DOHC 5.0 Mach 1
            649 RWHP / 512 RWTQ

Fastest Mach 1 in Maryland

Comment

we will have alot more fun if its not 100 degrees....
              Good times though, wanna take alot more pics this year, and maybe some video!

Comment

Is anyone registered for the showfield? I noticed that there is a GT section and I guess we do have GT's but I chose the showfield entry.

Just wondering..

Ron..
                2008 Roush 427R / 1997 Corvette

Comment

Originally posted by RMB427R View Post
                  Is anyone registered for the showfield? I noticed that there is a GT section and I guess we do have GT's but I chose the showfield entry.

Just wondering..

Ron..
                  As long as you indicate FNSWEET as you club and email you rigistration verification to chris, it shouldnt matter, they will park us all togeather.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider4Life01 View Post
                    As long as you indicate FNSWEET as you club and email you rigistration verification to chris, it shouldnt matter, they will park us all togeather.
                    Done. Thanks for the info!!
                    2008 Roush 427R / 1997 Corvette

Comment

So how many confirmed are going? Any word on where everyone is staying? Figure if the group of us stay at the same hotel, might be able to get a "group" rate or something of that nature.
                      sigpic

05 Sport: M90 Roushcharger w/ 2.49 pulley, Roush Extreme Exhaust, Steeda Cold Air Intake, 90 MM idler pulley, HID Headlights, Trak Pak Gauges, Kooks Long Tubes-High Flow Cats-H Pipe, Ford Racing Hot Rod Cams, GT 500 Fuel Pumps, Custom Tune.
                      RRC Member #43

Comment

im def coming somehow. i doubt my car will be done for the show but ill def be there! team donkey couch couch any models on the list?
                        sigpic

Comment

We usually dont have a definate # until the day of the show...
                          we should have a good idea by beginning or Middle of May.

Comment

Man I wish I could make it up there, but I don't know if I can. It's a loong way from GA to PA
                            2003 Cobra Roush Convertible
                            2007 Suzuki GSXR 600

Comment

Originally posted by Nd4Speed83 View Post
                              Man I wish I could make it up there, but I don't know if I can. It's a loong way from GA to PA
                              That it is, but from what I hear it's worth it!
                              sigpic

05 Sport: M90 Roushcharger w/ 2.49 pulley, Roush Extreme Exhaust, Steeda Cold Air Intake, 90 MM idler pulley, HID Headlights, Trak Pak Gauges, Kooks Long Tubes-High Flow Cats-H Pipe, Ford Racing Hot Rod Cams, GT 500 Fuel Pumps, Custom Tune.
                              RRC Member #43

Comment

Working...
                              X