X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhard bar and LCR installed

I just did the lower contreol arms and adj. panhard bar yesterday. The difference with the new bar and lcr's was quite noticible. When I installed the suspension you could really see how the rear axle had shifted to one side. Noticable more in the right side pic see how the wheel sticks out.The adj panhard bar corrected it. I don't know wether the trailing arms or being able to adj. the panhard bar made the big diffence in handling. I think the panhard adj panhard bar should have been in the suspension kit.

here's the pic before the panhard bar notice body is way over to the right pics a little dark

Here's the lower control arms

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c259/toolttime/brakekit033.jpg
    [/IMG]

BMR adj panhard bar The only thing I could not get from Roush

Here's the pic with the bar in. Now the rear is perfect on both sides

Nice. How about some underneath shots?

Comment

tooltime - Thanks for sharing all of the information and photos of your mods. Do the Roush LCA's have stock type rubber bushings?

Comment

Nice... Thanks for sharing... The Roush lower control arms definitely look nicer than the stock Ford ones! I would be curious to know if you can tell any difference in the car handling.
        -
        “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.” Freewill, Permanent Waves, Rush

sigpic

'07 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang
        '05 ROUSH Trak Pak Racecar

Racing and open track is awesome. Do it... ProAutoSports

Comment

So what do the Roush LCA's gain you??? Are they lighter, stronger, better bushings??? How do they improve weight transfer over the stock ones??? I'm just not too sure how they help....
          2005 Roush Sport #05-2083

Mods:
          Stuff that gets me over the 400 chars max allowed.

Dyno:
          303rwhp/314rwtq

Random Saying:
          No trees were harmed in the creation of this message - but many thousands of electrons were seriously inconvenienced!

Comment

Units like the roush/Steeda LCA have much more solid bushings (Energy suspension) and stability then the OEM units. The OEM units are actually very thin and stamped so they can have alot of deflection in movement when your really getting on your car. The OEM busings are really cheap too. The stock units really allow for alot of lateral travel (left and right movement) when your flooring the vehicle or dumping it from a stand still.

Comment

Working...
            X