Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
First look..... Remember, You saw it here first! The 2013 Roush!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First look..... Remember, You saw it here first! The 2013 Roush!!!

Guys,

Today is the day! Here is the First look at the 2013 Roush Stage 3. I will be taking orders on these today, so if you want to be one of the First to get the all new 2013 Roush, call me right away. These are built in priority. I will need to have an email address to send you the order sheets so you can spec out your car.
    Email me direct for questions, as I will get emails more quickly as I can't always monitor the forum.

My email is jtrischler@rayskillmanford.com

My Cell is 317-796-8472

John Trischler
    Performance Manager
    Ray Skillman Performance Ford

jtrischler@rayskillmanford.com

www.rayskillmanford.com

(317)-796-8472 or 1-888-521-8744

sigpic

I just might have to trade now
    2010 mustang gt roushified! stage 3 suspension, m90 roushcharger, roush extremes, HELO rims, BMR LCA's and UCA, BMR panhard bar. VMP 2.57 pulley and tune.

Comment

Thanks John, the renderings look nice !

Roush 540RH, # 005 of 55 numbered production units
      Roush Road Crew member # 370

Comment

John do you know if those vents in the hood are functional or just for looks?

Comment

I would want a lot more real pictures (outside, inside...) BEFORE I ordered one. I would also want to know what engine set up it will have.

Comment

• ROUSH 5.0L Supercharged Powertrain engineered and tuned for street and
            performance driving in both hot and cold weather - Producing 565HP / 505ft.lbs.

• Dual Chamber Performance Exhaust with Dual Chamber Aerobody Exhaust Tips
            • Driving Lamps Pockets with Lamps
            • Front Chin Splitter
            • Hood Scoop
            • Rear Valance
            • High Flow Upper Grille with "RS3" Badge
            • High Flow Lower Grille Surround
            • Jack Roush Signature Graphic on Decklid and Dash
            • ROUSH Badge Package
            • ROUSHCHARGED Hood Graphic
            • ROUSH Stage 3 Graphics Package
            • Custom Gauge Cluster
            • Vent Pod w/LED-lit Boost Gauge
            • Performance Suede Wrapped Steering Wheel
            • Stage 3 Interior Package
            • Leather Seating with Suede Inserts, Accent Stitching
            and Unique Stage 3 Embroidery
            • Suede Door Panel Inserts with Accent Stitching
            • Suede Shift Boot with Highlight Stitching
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Comment

Here is the order Guide.....

John Trischler
              Performance Manager
              Ray Skillman Performance Ford

jtrischler@rayskillmanford.com

www.rayskillmanford.com

(317)-796-8472 or 1-888-521-8744

sigpic

Comment

how did two identical threads get started lol
                2010 mustang gt roushified! stage 3 suspension, m90 roushcharger, roush extremes, HELO rims, BMR LCA's and UCA, BMR panhard bar. VMP 2.57 pulley and tune.

Comment

Good luck with sales this year, John. I hope Roush continues to compete. VERY tough sell this year.

2006 Premium GT (aka 'RS3') @ 8 psi VMP tune (for sale)

Comment

I like it, but the front is starting to look like a Shelby. Jack needs to get back to the front end that you see in your rear view and it screams "Move or I'll eat you."
                    ~Matt
                    1998 Roush: Cobra short block - M112 - T56
                    1999 C-SVT: T-Red Daily Racer...er...Driver
                    2001 Explorer on Roush 18s

2000 Roush #5004 - World's FIRST M112'd V6 Mustang - Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Going to be hard to compete with shelby’s 650HP gt 500 and now Steve saleen’s new company SMS is coming out with its own 351x which is suppose to outperform their Supercharge 2012 302 black label mustang which puts out 575 horse power ,Roush might find itself left far behind in the pony wars here real quick

Comment

Originally posted by ham3775 View Post
                        Going to be hard to compete with shelby’s 650HP gt 500 and now Steve saleen’s new company SMS is coming out with its own 351x which is suppose to outperform their Supercharge 2012 302 black label mustang which puts out 575 horse power ,Roush might find itself left far behind in the pony wars here real quick
                        Well the problem with that sentiment is that while I love Steve Saleen, his expertise and his dedication, he has not near the dealer network nor the recognition with SMS to really compete with Roush at the moment. And if horsepower were the only measure to fame and fortune, Saleen would have not gone out of business in the first place. They have always had a few more ponies than Roush (on paper anyway - and thats really the problem).
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Comment

Well i didnt mean so much in sales i mean roush makes a really nice car and has a good fan base including myself I was just hoping for maybe 640 HP haha that be nice. but those sms cars shore look nice i will be interested to see what the 351x will be like, But im sure it will be like all steve saleen's top models extremely over priced compared to roush and shelby

Comment

Looks like a Shelby
                            But officer, it's a "speedster"

Comment

I would guess the Roush designers changed the 427R-style hockey stripe this year to differentiate it from the 2013 Boss 302, but the problem is, they already spent two years building up that as a recognizable token of the brand and are now ditching it. Roush lost a lot of market share (IMHO, no facts) due to confusing products in 2010-2011, and having scored a big hit with the 2012 RS3, now they're changing the stripe. It's not a big deal, just vinyl, but then, Ford would see far fewer Boss sales without the C or hockey stripe so it's a valid criticism. IMO, the 427R hockey stripe was unique enough to not compete with the Boss, and only reflects the racing heritage of the cars. You just never know what you're going to get with a Roush. Too many changes, no brand recognition, which is only compounding the problem of not being a recognized brand according to KBB.

2006 Premium GT (aka 'RS3') @ 8 psi VMP tune (for sale)

Comment

Working...
                              X