Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Roush Stage 3 Focus To Debut At SEMA!

Its that magical time of year again when we get ready to travel to Las Vegas to spend the week at the annual SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) show. Well be there all week bringing our readers daily wall-2-wall coverage!

In the sneak peek materials we have found a jewel that is about to set the Roush enthusiast world on its ear. The Roush Focus is making a return! Not only is a Roush Focus coming for 2012, but there will be a RoushCharged Stage 3.

At SEMA will debut a Stage 3 Focus with several powertrain upgrades including a Roush R900 TVS supercharger, Roush modified high-flow induction system and Roush dual-exit high- performance exhaust.

Plenty of body additions differentiate this Focus, with Roush front fascia grille inserts, chin splitter and custom graphics. Sherwin-Williams custom matte paint and Ford Genuine Accessories roof spoiler also help it stand apart from the crowd.

Full specs and information are due at the show and we will be there to get lots of photos, video and information. Get a full sneak peek of all SEMA 2011 Ford Focus and Fiesta show cars at our partner site!

http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...iesta-preview/
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

This thing has to be a blast to drive!

Comment

Ill take that
      RIP benjamin underwood, also known as CCDemon. 11-19-2002
      2001 Roush Stage 1 Sold
      2003 Roush Cobra Conversion Sold
      2001 Roush Stage 3 Sold
      2003 GMC Denali DD

Comment

Kinda looks like a baby Porshe Panamera.
        Any R & D on the road course (Gingerman, etc.) Shay?
        Does it have the REVO knucle?
        Sorry, I'm drooling!

Comment

It is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait to see how this turns out in real life. Wonder how the power will look on a dyno.
            ~Matt
            1998 Roush: Cobra short block - M112 - T56
            1999 C-SVT: T-Red Daily Racer...er...Driver
            2001 Explorer on Roush 18s

2000 Roush #5004 - World's FIRST M112'd V6 Mustang - Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Take plenty of pictures!

Comment

IF and when I part with my 2003 JRC....this is what I want to drive...

Comment

I think something is off in the Roush design department lately. The Roush focus seems kind of plain compared to the others. And those side stripes have got to go! I dig the Steeda and 3d Carbon ones better, but my favorite is the Bojix design. Maybe it's the poor Photoshop.

Comment

I hope they start with a Titanium .. but I doubt they will. I think the Mustangs starts with a base GT so I am assuming the Focus will start with a base too. It is a shame because I love all the stuff in my Titanium.

Comment

Working...
                    X