X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 copo camaro?

ok guys i know this is sacrilege but i have the opportunity to buy the new copo camaro which i will promptly be selling as soon as possible in its completly new state,im looking around for a buyer who is willing and able to pay in the neighborhood of 150k to own a rare factory race car.im really trying to test the waters before i commit to the purchase as i am doing this as an investment.

My Dad always has told me never to buy a car I am not willing to keep and that came to mind as I read this thread. Never been a fan of the copy of the original in everyway and that would color my view of this investment completley. I dont car what they do to it, it will always be a pile of crap to me. An my wife calls me hardheaded and set in my ways?

Comment

http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...h-copo-camaro/
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Comment

Good luck! There are people out there that would pay that kind of money I'm sure, but finding them to do an effective flip is another story. When we've sold a car for every 8 or 9 dreamers you'll have 1 or 2 serious buyers. $150k is pretty serious money for a "special" camaro...

Comment

Originally posted by napadave View Post
          ok guys i know this is sacrilege but i have the opportunity to buy the new copo camaro which i will promptly be selling as soon as possible in its completly new state,im looking around for a buyer who is willing and able to pay in the neighborhood of 150k to own a rare factory race car.im really trying to test the waters before i commit to the purchase as i am doing this as an investment.
          As a recipient of one of these Cars and the fact that GM wanted racers to purchase and race these, i think looking for someone to pay double the price prior to commiting to the purchase in the minimal days you had would be slim. I myself will wait and see what kind of money the one slated for Barrett Jaskson Auction to benefit a charity will bring. but if the right offer comes along i would think about parting with the one I will will receive.

Comment

Working...
          X